Process Engineer (Facilities)
Vacancy number • PUB406647
- Prepare techno-economic feasibility reports for Management of Change and multi-disciplinary Engineering Studies (Directive/Regulatory/Financial/Reliability/ SHE/Opportunity) for continuous-improvement of Plant Operations for all Assets, utilizing the Best Engineering Practices and International Standards either in-house or through external contractors/consultants;
- Perform Economic/Financial Evaluation of all Feasibility Studies and Opportunities through PPMID model.
About this role
- Develop Gate Packages as per Project Management;
- Provide Management of Change/Studies related technical support to all company Assets (Operations) identifying the timely solution to ensure Asset Integrity and Reliability sustaining Safe and Continuous Plant Environment.
- Provide engineering Inputs throughout Project Life Cycle (Pre-FEED/FEED/Detail Design stages) ensuring Quality and Flawless execution;
- Participate in Safety Workshops, Cold Eye Reviews and Value Improvement Workshops;
- Review & Validate all Engineering documents (Drawings/Data Sheets/Philosophies/ Specifications etc) produced by Vendors, Contractors and Consultants;
- Perform all Engineering Activities and develop all deliverables using engineering tools (engineering software) under Section Roles & Responsibilities;
- Contribute developing and implementing Department Policies, Procedures and Controls covering all areas of Engineering Studies and Business line activities;
- Mentor NDPs and cascade knowledge & information to develop them;
- Provide Technical support to all company Assets to ensure Asset Integrity;
- Ensure all activities are undertaken in compliance with Company Safety, Health and Environment and Quality policies, regulations and standards.
- Engineering degree in Chemical;
- 8 years’ experience in an oil and gas environment;
- Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills);
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in relevant software tools and specifications;
- Very strong team working skills, with the ability to interact effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 28 Feb. 2026, renewable
- A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects;
- With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Wasim Hassan quoting publication number: PUB406647