About this role: Power Station Operator
Brunel is an industry leader when it comes to delivering successful results for our client base across the Construction, Rail, Infrastructure, Mining, Power and Oil & Gas industries.
Our client is a leading national Renewables Contractor. They are now seeking a power station operator – Electrical to join their team based in Perth. The company is offering an attractive salary package and long-term career progression.
We are seeking applications from qualified Electrical Tradesperson to be a Power Station Operator/Maintainer electrical on a remote mining site within Western Australia.
- Operate and maintain reciprocating engines and power generation equipment- Routine and breakdown maintenance.
- Repair power generation and auxiliary equipment.- Power generation and engine management control system maintenance.
- Fault finding and trouble shooting.- Analysis of power generation equipment, systems and associated auxiliary equipment.
- Preparation and maintenance of internal and external reports and making recommendations for continuous improvement.- Attend the power station after hours while on site for faults / breakdowns.
- Raise and maintain work order and purchase order requests in ERP.
Roster: 2:2 family friendly roster
Point of Hire: Perth WA
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in an Electrical trade.- Heavy industry or power generation experience in a maintenance role is desirable but candidates from other industries may be considered.
- Remote site or FIFO experience.- Tradesperson level ERP experience (Pronto, Ellipse, SAP) is desirable.
- Ability to work unsupervised.- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good mechanical aptitude.- Ability to use Microsoft Office products.
- Qualifications & Clearances
- Current WA C class driver’s licence.- HV Switching Ticket, desirable.
- WA Electrical Workers licence.- First Aid certificate.
- Ability to pass a National Police Clearance and Pre-employment Medical.- Right to work in Australia.
This company offers a fantastic salary package, plus mentorship from the senior management team and fantastic staff retention and officesYou will work for a market leader with strong projected growth and a company that values and celebrates their people. In addition, we offer.
Even time roster.Competitive salary.
Opportunity to join the a generous bonus scheme.Commitment to training and development, OEM Training on a yearly basis
About BrunelPlease note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications received; only successful candidates will be contacted.If you are interested in this opportunity, then click the ‘apply’ button now and please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Matthew Robertson via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia
+61 8 9429 5605