About this role: Planning Engineer
Brunel are looking for a highly skilled Planning Engineer to join one of our major global clients within their project teams;
Start date: ASAP;
Location: Schiedam, Netherlands
Duration: 12 Months (renewable).
As a Planning Engineer you Will be Doing the Following:
- Proficient in the use of planning software such as Primavera (P6), Microsoft project, Primavera Risk Analysis.
- Expert in MS-Excel Software with database capability.
- Ability to coordinate multiple schedules, solve schedule conflicts under pressure and understanding complex sequences.
- Ability to coordinate & organize multiple sources of schedule inputs/performance data into a master schedule platform and deliver project/program status reports as required
- Schedule management technical skills: Excellent understanding of CPM planning method, Earned Value Analysis and usual progress measurement methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
You are Right for This Role if:
- Graduate Engineer with 3 year of hands-on planning experience in an offshore, shipyard, Production factory, engineering project management environment.
- Solid site-based planning experience on major projects. Able to understand Construction constraints and assembly sequences.
- Ability to understand Engineering/Procurement and Construction Technical and Organizational constraints
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Ben Callander via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester