About this role: Piping Designer
We’re hiring Piping Designer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Mumbai.
- Position: Piping Designer;
- YOE: 5 to 10 Years;
- Contract: 1 Year contract;
- Location: Mumbai;
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Must have experience of preparation of plot plan / equipment arrangement plan, Tie-in drawing generation;
- Should have worked Mid-level to large scale projects in oil and gas and refinery industry;
- Piping study, according to design basis and plant layout;
- Must have knowledge of 3D design software’s like SP3D,
- Knowledge of PDMS, and CAD Worx etc; would be added advantage;
- Must be familiar with codes and standards;
- Should have performed piping designing of standard piping modules like: pump piping, column piping, exchanger piping, tank piping, vessel / drum piping, pipe rack piping, haters / reformers piping, modular concept etc;
- Should have knowledge of various piping concepts like steam tracing, jacketed piping, IBR piping, basics of pipe supporting, and stress analysis;
- Should have knowledge of piping / equipment operation and maintenance requirements to be taken care, while developing layout;
- Should know Isometric and piping GA drawing extraction and checking;
- Clash & consistency checking of piping, preparation of line list & interconnecting PID, nozzle orientation of equipment’s;
- Modelling of Piping, Equipment, Structural -Civil, Electrical & Instrumentation items and generation of drawings using 3D design tools;
- Conducting Model review with Navisworks freedom and simulate;
- BOM extraction for piping items.
- Desired Qualifications & Background: Diploma / Degree in mechanical / Chemical Engineering;
- Experience Range: Total: 5 – 10 Years Relevant: 5 – 7 Years;
- Should have good knowledge & experience of piping layout engineering including material specifications and 3D modelling;
- Should be responsible for complete layout lead activities for skid / heater projects;
- Need to have good technical knowledge of piping layout engineering and some 3D design software’s like SP3D, PDMS or PDS, Cadworks;
- Should have experience of executing projects in oil & gas, refinery or petrochemical industry.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Ashwini H.G via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai