About this role: Petroleum Engineering Petrophysics
Brunel are looking for a highly skilled Petroleum Engineering Petrophysics to join one of our major global clients within their project teams;
Start date: ASAP;
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Duration: 6 Months potential for permanent thereafter.
What you Will be Doing:
This Petrophysical Engineering position will be part of a global Petrophysics & Geomechanics team in providing world class operational support to various exploration and development wells globally. Responsible for the safe, complete, cost effective and timely delivery of petrophysical logging programs and evaluations while implementing world class subsurface operational support, with the shared goals of HSSE excellence and top quartile drilling performance.
What we Need to see in you:
- Candidates with 5 years plus industry experience in petrophsyics-related fields are preferred.
- Educational Background: Degree in Physics/Geophysics/Petroleum Engineering/Earth Sciences/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Has demonstrated safety-first attitude and is willing to inspire team's HSE focus.
- Experience in operational supports in data acquisition, drilling operations or formation evaluation are desirable.
- Has demonstrated pro-active attitude to building effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Has excellent communication skills and track record of proactive information sharing
- Demonstrated experience working with a variety of logging tools and analysis.
- Wellsite logging experience is preferred.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Ben Callander via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester