About this role: Operators
Looking for a laid back, common-sense site with all the perks who have long been established in the Bowen Basin? KEEP READING!
This culture driven, safety focused site prioritise their people and their wellbeing.
To attract you they have just raised the rates of pay and the extras to make your take home pay better!
Average weekly income between $2650 - $3230 (pre tax) + super + $6k bonus for casuals and good perm rates (ask us what they are?)
The mine is located 12km South of Middlemount. The camp is just a short stroll to town amenities, including a gym where you're eligible for a half price membership!
The site is proud to keep investing into the growth of their operators and are open to offering perm shirts after 6-12 months if this is something that is important to you.
As a Brunel employee, you will have a direct point of contact with our site coordinator who is there to support all of our operators on site - a huge point of difference!
You pick the travel option that suits you - DIDO, BIBO if you live in Central QLD or salary sacrifice flights then BIBO - daily bonus offsets the cost.
As an operator you'll be working both coal and overburden as required to achieve production.
- Excavator - Liebherr 996, 9800
- Dozer - D10 & D11s
- Grader - 16 - 24M
- Haul Truck - 789, 793s & 830e
- Loader - WA900, 992
Don't fret if you don't have all listed below! Get in touch and see how we can help!
- Training Transcripts (you MUST have these, even if slightly out of date)
- Coal Board Medical (or willingness to obtain one)
- Standard 11 (dated within the last 5 years)
- Driver's License
- Passport or Birth Certificate
- $53 - $62/hr (paid weekly)
- $100 - $150/daily site attendance bonus (paid weekly)
- $6000 retention bonus (paid annually)
- ERT qualified $25 per shift extra
- SUPER paid on all rostered hours
- DIDO or BIBO from Mackay, Bundaberg & Rockhampton or salary sacrifice flights then BIBO
- 7/7 - D/N Roster (12.5 hr days)
- Dedicated Brunel personnel on site
- Camp & meals provided - close to IGA & eatery
- Half price gym membership
- Safe operation of phones on site
- Music allowed in machine
- Perm shirt considered after 6-12 months
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Sibel Dincer via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane