About this role: Onshore / Offshore Material Lead
We’re hiring Onshore / Offshore Material Lead for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore.
- Position: Onshore / Offshore Material Lead;
- YOE: 8 + Years;
- Contract: Permanent Rôle ;
- Location: Bangalore.
- Perform piping material engineering for offshore platforms/FPSO, etc;
- Prepare/Review Piping material specifications, standards, piping material classes, carry out thickness calculations, valve and speciality item specifications and data sheets;
- Prepare/Review Piping bulk, valve and speciality item related MTO/RFQ/TBE/PO and review and approve supplier documents and drawings;
- Provide technical support related to Piping material and engineering to the project during concept, Pre FEED, FEED, detailed engineering, procurement, fabrication, testing, installation commissioning and start-up stages of the project;
- Working knowledge and understanding of various Piping Codes viz; ASME B31;3, B31;4, B31;8, DNV, NORSOK and NACE, etc;
- Attend the kick-off meetings, Pre-inspection meetings at vendor works after placement of P;O; for Valves, and participate in the FAT for critical Valves.
- Degree in Mechanical/Metallurgical Engineering with exposure to UKCS' and PED requirements;
- 8+ years' of relevant engineering experience in a consultancy environment;
- Shall have good experience in performing piping material engineering for offshore platforms/FPSO, etc;
- Able to supervise and guide a team of Material Engineers and provide technical direction in executing piping material engineering work on large offshore projects;
- Has good written and oral communication skills;
- Shall be self-motivated to learn and possess advanced computer skills.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Monisha Vimala via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai