About this role: Non Metallic Specialist Engineer
- Develop Non-Metallic programs;
- Develop and implement Non-Metallic technologies deployment Roadmap;
- Scout and lead field trail of Non-Metallic Technologies;
- Participate in Asset Integrity enhancement by injecting Non-Metallic concept and technology to replace conventional steel;
- Develop scope and description of technology items, and lead field implementation;
- Review and approve recommend solutions for Non-Metallic asset and coating failures;
- Participate in HAZOP review sessions and ensure that all issues are addressed;
- Review design packages and validate materials selection based on current code and standards;
- Develop and transfer knowledge about use of coating, Non-Metallic Technologies, Deployment and best practices.
- You must hold a bachelor's degree in engineering, preferably in Materials or Mechanical major;
- You should have a minimum of 11 years’ experience processing in Oil/Gas Industry as Non-Metallic Engineer;
- Knowledge of the international standards and codes NACE, ASME, API and ASTM;
- Must have an excellent presentation skill as well as report writing skill;
- Must have an excellent skill in dealing with Microsoft Office program.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Suresh Jogi via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai
+971 4 315 3000