About this role: Naval Architecture Engineer
Brunel are looking for a highly skilled Naval Architecture Engineer to join one of our major global clients within their project teams;
Start date: ASAP;
Location: Schiedam, Netherlands
Duration: 12 Months
As a Naval Architecture Engineer you Will be Doing:
- In the role of Naval Architect you are responsible for both contributing to the expertise and knowledge within the Naval Architectural discipline as well as taking the role on projects;
- You will contribute to ensure that knowledge and expertise is maintained and expanded to deliver high-quality and cost-effective designs of our clients products;
- You will particularly focus on our clients FPSOs products.
What we are Looking for:
- In-depth experience and sound technical knowledge of Naval Architecture in both conceptual and detailed design;
- Preferably experience in Engineering & Design and/or Operation of floating & production units (FSO's, FPSO's, Oil & Gas and Chemical tankers, Drilling Units, Semi's, TLP) for the Oil & Gas Industry;
- Good interface knowledge with related disciplines i.e. Marine systems, E&I, Piping, HVAC, Process & Technical Safety;
- Familiar with rules of classification societies (i.e.: ABS, DNV GL, BV and Lloyds), international organizations and proper implementation of Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) policies.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Ben Callander via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester