About this role: Material Engineer Cathodic Position
Brunel are excited to be able to bring you this great opportunity to work for a major global client where you will have the opportunity to work worldwide
Start date: ASAP
Location: Schiedam, Netherlands
Duration: 12 Months
What you Will be Doing:
- The Material Engineer utilizes discipline knowledge and experience of engineering principles, procedures, and materials to ensure the engineering design is properly translated into specifications, drawings, datasheets, and purchase orders;
- As Material Engineer, you are responsible for identifying innovative methods to carry out assigned tasks ensuring all required material is functional and accounted for within a design and in compliance with international codes, Company specifications, and industry standards and regulations;
- You may be assigned as a Package Engineer with technical responsibility for the design, procurement and manufacture of the Package. The Material Engineer must prioritize assigned activities to deliver a safe, efficient design and meet construction and installation milestones.
- Minimum 4 years experience in a relevant field;
- FPSO experience;
- Offshore experience;
- Degree in a relevant subject.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)