About this role: Marketing and Communication Manager
We are currently hiring a Marketing and Communications Manager for our client based in Langley, BC. As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive marketing and communications strategies that align with our overall business goals.
- Help promote both the association and the association’s members
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing and communication strategies
- Manage and mentor marketing professionals
- Create engaging email marketing campaigns, blogs, and online content
- Coordinate and contribute to the production of annual magazines
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure messaging and branding consistency
- Analyze and report on the success of marketing campaigns
- Manage budgets and resources effectively
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation and ethical standards
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field
- 3-4 years of experience in marketing and communications
- Strong writing skills and experience in writing for various platforms
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Comfortable working in a hybrid office/homework environment
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Confidence and ability to make independent decisions
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a full-time job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with onboarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Cristiano Forezli via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary