About this role: Manager Power Plant Production Planning
- To manage the production control activities for the engines business unit;
- Prepares and publishes the engine maintenance schedules and forecasts;
- Coordinates with Engine Planning and Support Engineering as necessary;
- Monitor the progress of production against the plan and ensure immediate response is taken to delays and troubleshooting;
- Develops, coordinates and implements actions to improve the performance of the unit in line with the corporate goals of the company;
- Manage the effective achievement of the department function objectives through the leadership of the department;
- Prepare and recommend the department’s budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget;
- Lead the improvements to department policy and direct the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of the department activity;
- Coordinates with Engine Planning and Support Engineering as necessary and Complies with the engineering documents;
- Keeps abreast of work status and advise appropriate operational departments of delays, parts serviceability, etc;
- Lead subordinates compliance to standard and departmental procedures and regulations;
- Evaluate daily, weekly and monthly fleet operating requirements and adjust plans accordingly;
- Resolve daily production/maintenance planning and scheduling problems with concerned production, support departments and vendors;
- Analyze requirement for parts and production data to improve and/or alter production plans;
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed;
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety and environmental management procedures and controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in (Engineering is preferred), Aviation Maintenance, Aeronautical Science, Business administration or any relevant field is required (Experience: WE 9 Years / UF 4 Years / SP 3 Years).
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Jithin Thomas via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai