About this role: Maintenance Supervisor
Seeking a Maintenance Supervisor with specific experience in industrial painting/coating
Brunel Australasia are currently partnering with one of worlds premier petroleum and petrochemical companies. They have a great reputation for creating a safety-focused culture.
The Coating/Fabric Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for directing or over-seeing work done by others in maintaining Company facilities.
Owning and managing the relationship /contract with the Maintenance & Reliability (M&R) and construction providers, focusing on delivery of objectives and plans within agreed performance parameters, and driving continuous improvement.
Supervise maintenance teams to help Operations deliver safe, reliable, and profitable operations on a two week on two week off rotation.
- Specific experience in industrial painting/coating
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Strong knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment both internally and externally
- Offshore based role out of Melbourne VIC
- 12hr days Monday- Friday
- 12 month contract (potential to be extended)
- 2 Week on 2 week off roster
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Darren Leavey via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane
+61 7 3007 7629