About this role: Maintenance Readiness Specialist
Our client, a leading tier 1 mining business, is seeking a highly skilled Maintenance Readiness Specialist to join their dynamic team in Perth. This exciting opportunity is a 6-month contract position, offering the chance to contribute to the success of a major mining project.
- Apply operational readiness fundamentals to ensure seamless integration of maintenance strategies.
- Leverage your mining experience to provide expertise in maintenance planning and execution.
- Utilise your extensive SAP Master Data experience to manage and optimise maintenance-related data for efficient operations.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of project delivery methodologies to drive successful project outcomes.
- Showcase strong leadership qualities by coordinating with cross-functional teams and ensuring alignment with project goals.
- Exhibit clear communication skills to convey maintenance readiness plans, progress, and challenges to stakeholders at all levels.
- Act as a logical and pragmatic problem solver to address maintenance-related issues and optimise processes for maximum efficiency.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in MS Office tools for data analysis, reporting, and presentation purposes.
- Significant hands-on experience in the mining industry, with a focus on maintenance operations.
- Proven expertise in SAP Master Data management for maintenance functions.
- Solid understanding of project delivery methodologies, with a track record of successful project contributions.
- Strong leadership qualities, with the ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively convey maintenance readiness plans and updates.
- Logical and pragmatic problem-solving skills to address maintenance challenges in a dynamic environment.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office tools, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- You must have current right to work and currently be based in Australia to be considered for this role.
- Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 mining company.
- 6 month contract
- $600-700 per day dependent on experience
- Exposure to large-scale mining projects.
- Personalised guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Salary sacrificing, Novated Leasing, EAP, Hotel/Gym/Insurance discount
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world. Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)