About this role: Maintenance Manager - Western Sydney
Are you an experienced Maintenance Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for innovation and commitment to excellence? This could be the job for you!
Working with an exciting and innovative company, with an international footprint in the logistics and materials handling industry, you’ll be part of a team that really look after their people.
Our client is seeking an experienced and talented Maintenance Manager to join their Western Sydney based team. This is a unique opportunity to lead the maintenance of an advanced warehouse automated material handling system, working alongside a team of skilled technicians.
As the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the system is operating at peak performance through preventive maintenance schedules, timely repair of breakdowns, and the management of spare parts inventory. You will be hands-on, leading by example and inspiring a sense of innovation and commitment in your team.
You will work closely with the Site Manager and internal senior management, serving as a proxy in their absence, and driving compliance in the fields of safety, human resources policy, and general best practices.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of the below skills and attributes:
- Extensive knowledge of logistic systems and special machines, with expert knowledge of functions, procedures, and processes of relevant systems or experience working in the manufacturing industry.
- Qualification in the field of Electrics, Mechanics, and Plant Technology or previous related work experience.
- Expertise in Spare Parts Inventory Management, Replenishment processes, and proprietary CMMS.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead a team of technicians in the maintenance, repair, and enhancement.
- Proven ability to build and lead the execution of efficient preventive maintenance schedules to minimise operational impact and ensure production targets are met or exceeded.
- Ability to analyse system performance and work with the continuous improvement team to make recommendations for enhancements.
- Strong commitment to safety, human resources policies, and general best practices, with a track record of driving compliance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, customers, and internal senior management.
If you are a self-motivated, results-oriented individual with a passion for maintenance and a commitment to excellence, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join the team to deliver exceptional results.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Laura Lewis via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane
0402 405 864