Lubrication Technicians - FIFO Ex Perth - ASAP START - 8:6 Roster
Vacancy number • PUB406614
We are currently looking for experienced and qualified Lubrication Technician's to join the team. You will be responsible for ensuring the Ore Processing Facility (OPF) operates efficiently, optimizing throughput rate, plant uptime, and enhancing the condition of fixed plant assets in support of one of Australia's leading iron ore producers. This role is FIFO from Perth, located in the Pilbara region. We offer competitive compensation, based on your experience level. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide a 8:6 roster (days only) allowing for a balanced work-life schedule.
About this role
As a Lubrication Technician you will be responsible for ensuring the Ore Processing Facility (OPF) operates efficiently, optimizing throughput rate, plant uptime, and enhancing the condition of fixed plant assets.. This position demands a high level of technical expertise, problem-solving skills, and a commitment to safety. Experience working in a fast-paced environment and excellent communication skills are also essential.
- Ensure proper functioning of lubrication equipment through regular inspections and troubleshooting of issues
- Develop and maintain lubrication schedules and procedures based on equipment requirements
- Collaborate with maintenance teams to integrate lubrication activities into overall maintenance plans
- Coordinate procurement of lubrication materials and maintain accurate records of activities
- Possess a recognized Mechanical Trade Certificate in Australia or Skills Assessment
- Hold a recognized Level I or Level II MLA certification
- Must have a valid Driver's License (Minimum C class)
- Demonstrated Mining experience with experience with lubrication services
- Desirable to have certifications in Working at Heights and Confined Spaces
- Full working rights in Australia
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety and zero harm principles
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Potential for permanent employment
- Supportive workplace culture that values personal growth and success
- On-site facilities including a gym and excellent dining options
- Stable and predictable work schedule with a rolling roster
- Personalized guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Corporate benefits such as salary sacrificing, novated leasing, and corporate discounts
- Weekly pay with superannuation on all hours worked
- Referral bonuses applicable
Join us in maintaining the backbone of our operations and contribute to the success the OPF Maintenance team! Apply now to be part of a challenging yet rewarding work environment!
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world. Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Ellyssiah Corica quoting publication number: PUB406614