About this role: Logistics Specialist/ Advisor
Brunel Papua New Guinea are seeking an experienced "Logistics Specialist/Advisor" to work with one of the largest energy companies in the world, who have assets in Oil & Gas, LNG and Renewable energy.
We are seeking for an experienced Logistics personnel with a proven track record of at least 6+ years in the oil and gas sector. The successor will take on tasks as below;
- Conduct initial in-country scouting trips to determine and assess logistical requirements.
- Supervise supply base/warehouse operations including movement of materials and equipment, personnel, supply vessels/trucks, and aircraft to maintain a consistent level of logistics and procurement support of international drilling activities.
- Primary contact with custom officials and freight forwarding companies for import/export clearance of materials and equipment.
- Maintains appropriate import/export records and required documentation for internal and regulatory requirements.
- Assists with contract tendering exercises for supply base/warehouse facilities, marine vessels, aviation (fixed and rotary wing), stevedoring, and custom-clearing agents.
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or other technical degree.
- Experience in supply and logistics, preferably in international frontier operations.
- Experience working in Upstream Operations, preferably Drilling support activities and related materials, equipment and services.
- Knowledgeable of procedures and requirements, and be capable of incorporating them into working policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates strong planning, scheduling, coordination and administration skills. Demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with Production, Development, Projects, Drilling and Exploration.
- Site based role.
- Attractive salary base rate.
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Papua New Guinea. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract or permanent.
Operating in Papua New Guinea since 2008, Brunel has their major bases in Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)