About this role: Logistics Officer
- Preparing lifting plan and execution. (Routine, Non routine, complex, etc..);
- Strong understanding of different types of rigging equipment’s (Crawler crane, Mobile Crane, Tower Crane, Forklifts, hoists, slings and chains);
- Knowledge in different types of vessels and cargo operations;
- Knowledge of lifting operations.
- Should have strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Offshore experience;
- Minimum 5 years' experience on a construction infrastructure project; preferably in a construction logistics role or a junior infrastructure engineer;
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, word and PowerPoint.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Jithin Thomas via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai