About this role: Logistics Coordinator
We are currently seeking a Logistics Coordinator to work for our leading energy client based in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. As a Logistics Coordinator you will provide essential project support with on going projects to ensure the safe, timely, and efficient delivery of the project and equipment.Reporting to the Logistics Manager, you will work closely with project teams to ensure remote project sites are equipped with necessary power and equipment.
- Establishing and maintaining a structured folder system within MS SharePoint.
- Conducting audits of material stock levels.
- Reviewing business partner material take-off documentation before package execution.
- Managing procurement schedules and aiding business partners in expediting project equipment and materials.
- Receiving and processing incoming equipment and materials.
- Inspecting inbound equipment and materials to ensure compliance with transport industry loading practices and standards (site entry).
- Supporting QA/QC by ensuring site acceptance compliance and material certification upon delivery to the site.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently and within a high performing team environment
- Proven experience in coordinating logistics and materials on construction projects
- Experience with operation of material handling equipment (High risk license)
- Project delivery experience is highly beneficial
- Confident computer skills on MS Office suite
- Good organisational and time management skills
- You must have current right to work in Australia unrestricted to be considered for this role. Sponsorship is not available for this position
- Industry leading business
- Permanent position with career progression opportunities
- $75,000 – $90,000 + super per hour (depending on experience)
- Supportive workplace culture that values your growth and success
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)