Lead Scheduler (Remote)
Vacancy number • PUB406390
Brunel has an exciting opportunity for a Lead Scheduler with our client who is a global, leading mining company. This is a long-term, contract position. This role is remote work - based (WFH) supporting 8 different project locations.
About this role
- Manages and oversees scheduling function within project controls functional area for moderate to high-risk capital engineering and construction projects.
- Responsible for project planning and scheduling, monitoring, progress measurement, risk management and reporting.
- Manages planning team members reporting to the Project Controls Manager.
- Participates in establishing operating policies to mitigate risk.
- Provides guidance and consultation for project team members.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business, or related fields and ten (10) years’ experience in Construction Management, at least six (6) years of experience in a leadership role in project controls OR
- High School diploma or GED and fifteen (15) years’ experience in engineering, construction, project controls or business-related field with at least six (6) years of experience in a leadership role in project controls planning and scheduling
- Daily rate based on experience
- You will be eligible for benefits starting on your first day of employment. Benefits include medical, dental and vision, as well as 401K match.
Large global mining comapny.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Sarah Logan quoting publication number: PUB406390