Lead of Information Management
Vacancy number • PUB406683
- The Lead of Information Management – Vendor Documentation (LIM-VD) ensures effective implementation of the Onshore Project Information Management systems, vendor documentation procedures and data verification tools.
- The LIM-VD role will steward the implementation of the IM requirements for vendor documentation, including interface with EPC Contractor to deliver a safe and efficient handover .
About this role
- Supports the document review process, procedures and systems for vendor documentation to ensure efficient workflow and transmittal of vendor deliverables and documents.
- Provides training to PMT and EPC contractor to ensure vendor document delivery meets LNG requirements.
- Assists Project Management Team (PMT) in delivering LNG Project Management System expectations as required, with emphasis on vendor documentation management and delivery to ensure project objectives are met.
- Supports implementation of the Onshore Information Management Plan.
- Implements Project Information Management policies, processes, procedures, systems and controls required to deliver vendor documentation and ensure vendor handover documentation conforms to company requirements.
- Maintains PMT oversight of Contractor Information Management processes for vendor documentation to ensure contractual compliance, gap identification and resolution.
- Conducts quality assessments of vendor documentation and implements corrective action to rectify any anomalies.
- Supports PMT and Contractor information flow to ensure vendor documentation handover is complete.
- Utilizes a systematic approach to problem solving, which ensures a satisfactory, well documented resolution with minimal guidance and within delegated authority limits and time constraints of Project.
- Maintains requirements to ensure Company deliverables from Vendors are included in the equipment purchase order and expedites the Vendor data and documents required to support Operations maintenance and material management systems
- 10 years’ experience Information Management preferably within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry
- Preferred: degree or diploma in information management, engineering, or computer science
- A thorough knowledge of Documentation processes, codes and standards relating to final document handovers working within a structured Quality Management System.
- Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects
- Strong IT and coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems preferably Documentum
- Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems
- Experience in completing and delivering Final Completion Dossier to Operations, with emphasis on vendor documentation.
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 10 Hours / 6 Days
- 31 Jun 2027, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Muhammad Umair Afzal quoting publication number: PUB406683