About this role: Lead Design Engineer – Piping
Our Client, one of the largest PMC is currently recruiting for Lead Design Engineer - Piping for their long-term PMC Contract under the major projects based in Kuwait. Candidates with PMC experience in oil and gas projects / EPC / consulting organization, with a good knowledge of international codes and standards, can apply for these roles.
- To ensure design integrity whilst leading the Piping and Pipeline engineering group.
- Ensure work is carried out competently and effectively within time and budget constraints and that project objectives are satisfied;
- Subject matter specialist for the resolution of issues arising across all areas of Piping and Pipeline design;
- Ensure integrity of work scope and that all work is carried our in accordance with applicable codes and standards;
- Manage discipline resource requirements including manpower planning, recruiting and identification of expertise gaps and filling such;
- Prepare Piping and Pipeline cost, time and resource requirement estimates on all WPK assigned projects.
- Excellent skills with relevant software including MS Office suite;
- Dispute resolution;
- Ability to interact effectively with people and use clear, fluent and expressive verbal and written language to convey information and ideas;
- Broad based knowledge of the requirements for piping and pipeline installations through all phases of project life cycle, from FEED through to Commissioning, within Oil & Gas or related industries.
- PMC experience required;
- Experience with advanced engineering design tools and data systems.
- B.Sc. Engineering Degree;
- At least of 12 years total post-graduation experience;
- At least 10 years post graduation experience in oil & gas / refinery / petrochemical industry experience;
- Minimum of 5 years as Lead Discipline Engineer;
- Minimum 2 years experience with the Contractor in the similar position.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)