About this role: Lead Design Engineer - Mechanical - HVAC
We’re hiring Assistant engineer to Lead Design Engineer - Mechanical - HVAC for one of our Leading MNC in infrastructure to join their growing team. This position is based out in Mumbai/Gurgaon/Bangalore.
Position: Assistant engineer to Lead Design Engineer - Mechanical - HVAC
YOE: 15+ Years.
Contract Type: Permanent.
- Undertake Mechanical design to local and international standards, including ME region;
- Undertake design of a variety of Mechanical design elements i.e. Air conditioning;ventilation, tunnel ventilation, plumbing and fire fighting designs;
- Carry out Mechanical calculations using Hevacomp, HAP, IES and other equivalent software;
- Liaison with clients, developing and maintaining customer relationships;
- Responsible for completion of projects within his/her team to time and cost;Assist the Team leader in presenting design solutions in meeting with clients and contractors;
- Check own mechanical designs deliverables and also able to check design prepared within own team and other groups within area of expertise;
- Realistically estimate pricing associated with projects within their area of expertise;
- Undertake and mange liaison with System engineers, Third parties and specialist system suppliers and incorporate their requirements in the detail design;
- Carry out feasibility studies and prepare reports for sustainability options;
- Reliably manage a team/group - manage staff development, personnel management, staff appraisals etc;
- Coordinate with all other disciplines and improve inter-discipline working with other disciplines such as Architecture, Civil and Structural.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent; Previous mechanical engineering or design role within consultancy;
- Working towards Chartered Engineer (CEng) or be able to prove progression towardsChartership;
- Relevant and appropriate experience of more than 15+ years as a mechanical engineer within building services;
- Experience of working in Multi-D environment and good understanding of co-ordination and interfaces with other disciplines;
- Experience of infrastructure projects with recent rail experience is preferred;
- Be a competent user of IT tools in particular Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Wider knowledge of other disciplines is highly desirable;
- Technical Team Leader/Specialist with an increasing reputation internally and externally within their field and responsible for managing a team of engineers;
- Authors technical reports of acceptable technical and presentational quality Able to present their work and represent their colleagues on the project in presentations and meetings;
- Able to independently deliver work and integrate with larger project teams;
- Good report writing skills, experience of making presentations to and attending meetings with clients is essential.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Pravallika Mohankumar via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai