About this role: Laboratory Technician - Kansas City, KS
Brunel Energy is currently seeking an experienced, and dedicated Laboratory Technician to connect with our clients for contract assignments in Kansas City, KS.
The Laboratory Technician will be responsible for performing physical and chemical testing of used oils in accordance with industry standards. The technician will also be responsible for the maintenance of laboratory equipment, as well as providing technical support to other staff members.
- Previous experience working in an oil and gas laboratory.
- Knowledge of industry standards for physical and chemical testing of used oils.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to use laboratory equipment safely and effectively.
About BrunelBrunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Isabel Machareth via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Brazil - Rio de Janeiro