About this role: Junior Planning Engineer
Brunel is delighted to present an opportunity for a Graduate/Junior Engineer with planning experience to join our client’s Monaco based team. This is a chance to consolidate and expand your industry knowledge and skills within a large multinational organisation operating in the Oil & Gas Sector.
Start date: ASAP;
Location: Monaco, France;
Duration: 12 Months (renewable).
Further important information:**For ease of onboarding and work permit restrictions in Monaco, this role is offered to EU Nationals only. Brunel logistics team are able to assist with the relocation process to either France or Italy – within easily commutable distance to Monaco.
As a Junior Planning Engineer Your Main Activities Will be but are not Limited to:
- Support the planning team in the set-up, monitoring and the update of the Level 3 project planning and the associated progress measurement system during project execution phases based on contract requirements;
- Set up the detailed Dry Dock planning, the associated Progress Measurement trackers and the relevant KPI reports based on contract requirements, PMT instructions and yard capacity;
- Support the Construction Manager in maintaining the project schedule at site;
- Provide planning inputs to Project Management Team to issue regular Project Status Report;
- Site Planning Activities and coordination of planning interfaces between the yard and PMT;
- Build scenario schedule based on benchmark, template, past project experience and defined project execution strategy.
You are Right for This Role if:
- Graduate Engineer with +3 year of hands-on planning experience in an offshore, shipyard, Production factory, engineering project management environment;
- Solid site-based planning experience on major projects. Able to understand Construction constraints and assembly sequences;
- Ability to understand Engineering/Procurement and Construction Technical and Organizational constraints;
- Proficient in the use of planning software such as Primavera (P6), Microsoft project, Primavera Risk Analysis;
- Expert in MS-Excel Software with database capability;
- Ability to coordinate multiple schedules, solve schedule conflicts under pressure and understanding complex sequences;
- Ability to coordinate & organize multiple sources of schedule inputs/performance data into a master schedule platform and deliver project/program status reports as required;
- Schedule management technical skills: Excellent understanding of CPM planning method,
- Earned Value Analysis and usual progress measurement methods;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Ben Callander via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester