About this role: Jet Pump Technician
We’re hiring Jet Pump Technician for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Barmer.
Position: Jet Pump Technician
YOE: Min 8 Years
Contract: On Contract
Duty Pattern: 21 days ON – 21 days OFF.
The Jet Pump Technician is responsible for the safe and cost-efficient Jet Pump breaking and making up operations. He reports to Head - Artificial Lift and co-ordinates the site requirements with office and field base.
- ITI certificate in mechanical (or equivalent education qualification);
- YOE: Min 8 Years;
- Understanding of mechanical items, dimensions and measurement;
- Should have understanding of different JP profiles and should be able to identify different sizes of JP spares;
- Understanding of thread, joints and torque limits for joint tightening;
- Will be responsible to keep workshop and hand tools in neat and workable condition;
- Redressing and cleaning of jet pump and storing it properly;
- Will be responsible for maintaining inventory for jet pump and spares, provide update to ALS engineer on daily basis;
- Basic knowledge of English and fluency in Hindi;
- Should have experience of working on MS office, specifically MS excel;
- Candidate should have good understanding of wellsite and workshop HSE;
- Inventory Management of JP and spares;
- Coordinating with office for day to day JP optimization;
- Updating office about the problems and issues with JP;
- Updating about the shortage of equipment.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Pravallika Mohankumar via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai