About this role: Customer Service Officer / Invoicing Clerk
On behalf of our client, a highly successful Service Provider to the Automotive and Commercial Manufacturing industries, Brunel is presently recruiting a Customer Service Officer / Invoicing Clerk. This is a permanent role located just south of the river!
Supporting the Sales Team you will be responsible for:
- Managing and exporting the delivery run schedule – using MS Excel
- Responding to the overflow of Company incoming calls
- Raising invoices using Sybiz accounting software
- Scanning of documents – maintaining the Company’s records management
- General office administration support
- Previous experience raising invoices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – confident user in MS Excel
- Sybiz Vision software experience – will be well received
- Passion for customer service excellence – ability to make a difference
- Confident communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a small office environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail in preparing invoices
- Proactive attitude with an interest to learn more about the Company’s processes
- Competitive negotiable salary!
- Parking on-site
- This is a permanent full-time role, however will also be open to candidates seeking part-time hours
- Be part of this supportive highly successful business!
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)