About this role: Inventory Control Analyst II
Brunel is working with a major Oil and Gas company looking to hire an Inventory Control Analyst II to support their operations in Spring, TX for a 5-month contract assignment
Preliminary Work Scope:
- Coordinate with Operations Risk Area (ORA) owners to perform chemical reconciliation in each lab space in the EMHC and Friendswood labs.
- Identify and verify chemical quantity and units match current list and lab location (ORA) and reconcile with master list accordingly
- Identify expired chemicals and report to ORA owner or designated lab contact for disposal/removal
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Schedules and revises shipment plans to ensure efficient distribution of products to satisfy customers.
- Analyzes inventory levels, production speed and product demand to determine reorder levels which will ensure product availability and minimize inventory costs.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Duties may include writing inventory reports, performing cycle counts, and determining periodic asset valuations.
- MS Excel, ERP experience, organized
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Chemical handling experience in a laboratory setting is a plus
- Proficient in Excel and all of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge and prior experience with database management and chemical inventory, like SPHERA SDS Chemical Management Software
- Familiarity with PSIM
- Safety Data Sheet Storage database is a plus
- NENTEX for Office 365 is a plus
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a safe on-boarding process. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are supporting projects and clients worldwide. With Brunel you gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Keith Jones via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel USA - Houston