Integration Engineer – Hydrogen Power Systems
Vacancy number • PUB406373
On behalf of our client, a proud West Australian company and a global green solutions business, we are a seeking for an Integration Engineer.
This role will be based at Redcliffe and Hazelmere R&D facilities and will reort to the Heavy Industry Integration Principal Engineer.
About this role
- Lead and execute the systems engineering process, including requirements analysis, system architecture,design, integration, verification, and validation.
- Collaborate with design teams to integrate mechanical, electrical, and software components into productdesigns, ensuring seamless functionality and performance.
- Participate in design reviews to identify and address integration issues early in the product development cycle.
- Coordinate the efforts of multiple subsystem teams to ensure that components are compatible and functionoptimally within the product.
- Develop and oversee the creation of prototypes to test and validate integration designs, making necessaryadjustments to achieve project goals.
- Plan and execute verification and validation tests to ensure that the integrated product meets designrequirements and quality standards.
- Ensure that integrated systems and products comply with relevant industry standards, safety regulations, andquality requirements.
- Collaborate with external suppliers and partners to integrate third-party components into product designs,ensuring they meet our performance and quality standards.
- Troubleshoot and resolve integration issues as they arise during the design and development process
- Maintain detailed records of integration processes, changes, and test results to support projectdocumentation and reporting.
- Stay updated on industry trends, new technologies, and best practices to drive continuous improvement inintegration processes and product quality.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Software/Systems Engineering or related discipline.
- Proven experience in integration engineering or a related role within product design and development.
- Strong knowledge of systems engineering principles and best practices.
- Experience in fixed plant electrical design advantageous
- Proficiency in computer-aided design (CAD) software and knowledge of modelling, simulation and CAEtechniques beneficial.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies in product development.
- Australian Full working rights
- 12 month contract (initially) with the view of permanent employment
- Perth based
- Hydrogen Power Systems Project
- Work with a global green solutions business
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Yamila Cabral quoting publication number: PUB406373