About this role: Integra Change Lead
Brunel are looking for a highly experienced Change Management- Change Lead to work for one of our major global clientsStart date: ASAP
Location: EuropeDuration: 12 Months
What you Will be Doing:• Work closely with the Change, Communications and Training Manager to support the delivery of the programme change strategy and deliverables for any given deployment, improvement project or BAUinitiative;
• Drive the delivery of organisational change involving changes to people, process, technology, structure,behaviour and new ways of working;
• Demonstrate good understanding of change management theory in the context of a delivery framework suchas Waterfall, Agile, Prince2, or PROSCI;
• Experience of project planning (using MS Project), identifying risks, developing mitigation actions and reachingagreement with stakeholders on the management of risks and issues;
• Manage a diverse range of stakeholders, overcoming resistance to change and demonstrating the ability togain trust and understand the issues that matter to people most;
• Perform and facilitate Change Readiness Assessments (using ADKAR) for deployment locations, providedetailed analytical feedback in graphical form and targeted action plan for focus;
• Perform detailed Change Impact Analysis for deployment locations, documenting current vs future state andfeedback to entire CCT team;
• In association with the Change Impact Analysis and collaboration with local teams, develop detailed changeaction plans with owners and completion dates to support the required changes.
What we Need to see in you• Minimum 5-7 full lifecycles of ERP implementation;• ERP programme change deliverables experience using standard change methodology templates;
• Prosci certified;• Management of personnel with demonstrable experience of coaching and development of junior resource;
• Management of change plans in MS Project;• Proficient in global roll-outs of a global template solution;
• Experience of working within the site deployment;• Excellent troubleshooting skills and problem-solving attitude.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Ben Callander via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester