Instrumentation and Controls Engineer
Vacancy number • PUB406475
Brunel is actively seeking candidates for the role of Instrumentation and Controls Engineer for our esteemed mining client. The selected Instrumentation and Controls Engineer will bring specialized expertise to manage the delivery of a designated technical scope of work across various studies and projects, playing a central role in ensuring the success of the project.
About this role
- Design, develop, and implement control systems and instrumentation solutions to enhance operational efficiency.
- Perform detailed analysis and troubleshooting of control systems, ensuring optimal performance and reliability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate instrumentation and control systems into diverse projects.
- Develop and execute testing procedures to validate the functionality and reliability of instrumentation and control systems.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and advancements to contribute innovative solutions to enhance our technological capabilities.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering with a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) designation.
- Bring 7-10+ years of hands-on experience in Instrumentation and Controls within the Mining industry.
- Demonstrate technical competency, safety leadership, and sustainability understanding.
- Previous construction and field experience preferred.
- Showcase project experience as an owner's team representative or EPCM contractor.
- Excel in collaborative teamwork, prioritizing activities for project success.
- Possess strong critical thinking skills and proficiency in project management tools.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
What We OfferWhy work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 officesglobally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your
About UsBrunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Brunel provides the global recruitment and workforce services you need to lead your industry. With 45 years of market experience in Renewable Energy, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Mining and Infrastructure, we help you finish major projects safely, compliantly, on-time, within budget and at the highest quality, so you can keep growing – anywhere in the world.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Andy Borgatti quoting publication number: PUB406475