Vacancy number • PUB406418
- Instrument Planner for Planning & System Division
About this role
- Ensure planning activities is aligned to Maintenance KPIs and is executed timely for Operational effectiveness.
- Develop detailed scope of work for processing Company work orders for asset maintenance.
- Review plan tasks ensuring resources related to materials, procurement, tools, and equipment, labour, contracts, and logistics requirements are allocated.
- Perform daily review of new notifications to ensure the information is sufficient for planning purposes and provides insight for realistic TFUC (Time Frame Under Consideration) and support the Latest Acceptable Completion Dates (LACD), amendment process checks and requests cancellation of identified duplicate work orders for similar work on the same equipment/functional location.
- Ensure all associated costs are captured in the work order prior to sending for management approval. Ensure that planned works is consistent with established Company Standards.
- Raise Master Data Governance (MDG) that are not listed or are incorrect in the SAP Bill of Materials (BOM) with direct relation to work order planning
- Prepare Material Return to Stock (MRS) for surplus/unused materials to be returned to the warehouse.
- Facilitate the monthly PM review process, 12 weeks ahead of the schedule, and prepares PM plans.
- Maintain the library of SAP PM task lists which are set up and updates the task lists for routine and major repetitive works.
- Support the work order (WO) close-out process setting the status to Technical Completion (TECO).
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering.
- 3-5 years’ experience with direct maintenance in planning /scheduling within oil and gas and petrochemical industry, out of which 3 years spent as Planning and/or Scheduling roles.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy and familiar with industry specific computer programs such as SAP PM.
- Day Rate in USD plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 12 months, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact May Ann Panganiban Masaga quoting publication number: PUB406418