Vacancy number • PUB406679
- Participate in technical reviews regarding Maintainability & Inspectability of installations during pre-feed, feed, and detailed engineering.
- Throughout the project, ensure Inspection and Integrity Engineering activities are performed in line with Maintenance & Inspection Engineering contract (MIEC).
About this role
- HSEQ responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with NOC Incident Free Culture, Health and Safety and Environment Policy.
- Support and enforce the Project HSEQ Management System (Charters, Objectives, Directives, Plans, Procedures and Specifications etc.).
- Promotes HSEQ awareness of workforce at all levels through proactive attitude - Site Tour Management at Contractor Yard / Premises, HSEQ Meetings ensuring risks are identified, actions assigned and managed within Project Team and Contractors.
- Monitor work activities, especially areas where unsafe acts could occur and ensure that risks have been properly identified and assessed prior to work execution (Job Safety Analysis).
- Ensure that potential failures, weaknesses, and hazards are immediately reported.
- During Basic Engineering Phases
- Participate to the preparation of Scope of Work (SOW) for the MIEC contract.
- Prepare answers to bidders’ technical clarifications.
- Attends meetings/reviews as required to ensure inspectability and operability are considered.
- MIEC General Responsibilities:
- Review the Inspection deliverables issued by the MIE Project Contractor.
- Attend weekly and monthly meetings, following progress and taking decisions.
- Participate to the closure of all actions related to Inspection.
- Assist MIE Contractor Work Package Leaders to ensure compliance with project specifications.
- Participate to Inspection and Integrity MIEC workshops with Company Stakeholders to ensure alignment.
- Support the MIEC contractor, by working with EPCIC / Project to make sure they are aware of any overdue documents that will have a financial impact on MIEC Activities.
- MIEC Technical Responsibilities:
- Focus on Inspectability aspects including handling and transfers.
- Review documentation from both EPCIC and Project if required and provide feedback in a timely manner.
- Participate in RBI studies or equivalent to ensure Inspection requirements are properly addressed.
- Ensure the mass loading of PM data into the CMIMS.
- Review and validate the Inspection dossiers prepared by MIEC.
- Review technical drawings as required and provide feedback, using company EDMS (MANASA).
- Participate in the resolution of clarifications or requests raised by the MIE Contractor.
- Participation to FATs and design reviews as required.
- Drive the implementation of digitalized solutions for baseline enactment.
- Coordinate and deliver MIEC offshore scopes. This will include managing sub-contractor inspection teams.
- Project responsibilities:
- Provide support as required to commissioning activities.
- Ad-hoc activities as required by line manager.
- All staff must be willing to participate in Crisis Response Training and to assist during Emergency Response Situations if required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering.
- Minimum 3-8 years’ experience in the petrochemical, refining, Oil & Gas exploration, or similar industry in Inspection Engineering role.
- Experience with CMIMS.
- Detailed knowledge of legislation/regulations relevant to inspection discipline.
- Familiar with NOC standards, MANASA and relevant codes and standards.
- Medically fit to travel to offshore Oil & Gas platform.
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET certification.
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- 31-MAR-2026, renwable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Namitha Sambhram Aivalli quoting publication number: PUB406679