Vacancy number • PUB406616
Brunel Energy is looking for a Hydrogeologist to join our client’s water well drilling team based in the Pilbara region. This role is open to individuals with a Geology or Hydrology degree. Experience working in the field is advantageous but full support and on-the-job training will be provided. Graduates are encouraged to apply.
About this role
Your daily operations will include:
- Assist with Hydro-drilling supervision including well design, drill logging and pump testing
- Perform Field geochemical measurements
- Assist with Safety inspections and daily reporting
- Assist with Water balance computation and aquifer conceptualization
- Get involved with Pit dewatering planning and numerical modelling
- Field hydrogeology investigation – measurements and sampling
- Provide Data collation and QA analysis of early interpretations (test data)
- Work closely with the Drilling Crews and Field Technicians
To be eligible for this role you need:
- A Degree in Geology or Hydrogeology
- Experience in a field-based role is advantageous
- Strong Communication skills and ability to get on well with others
- Manual Drivers License
- Previous experience working in a rural environment will be highly regarded
Our client is one of the leading Iron-Ore producers for Australia, based in the the Pilbara Region. They have a strong set of core values that they uphold in all areas of the company. They appreciate ingenuity, hard work and enthusiasm from their team and in return, offer:
- 8:6 roster
- Temp to Perm based on performance
- Day shift only
- Comfortable camp facilities including gym, pool, basketball/tennis courts and more
- Access to Brunel benefits - discounts on hotels, gym and insurance and more
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Rebecca Daglan quoting publication number: PUB406616