About this role: HR Policy Analyst
- Conducts comprehensive studies, surveys and research; develops completed policy proposals, including comparative costs, and presents to all levels of management; coordinates implementation of approved programs including forms and instructions;
- Advises and counsels management on proper interpretation of policies. Provides functional staff guidance for various programs to which assigned;
- Participates in or conducts meetings/discussions relative to specialty area as well as related policies and procedures. Participates in negotiation sessions and deals independently with representatives of Saudi government agencies, or other organizations in the coordination of work activities;
- Evaluates policies and develops proposals for achieving a higher degree of effectiveness;
- Consults with representatives of Saudi government, US government, other companies, other government agencies relative to developing data, exchanging information and developing background comparative information. Promotes and explains Company policies and practices. Travels worldwide as required.
- As the successful candidate you will hold a minimum of Bachelor of Science Business and Management (Human Resources or Occupational Psychology);
- You will have at least 9 years’ experience in the field, five of which should be in the specialized field;
- Along with the minimum requirements stated above, preference will be given to candidates with previous executive compensation and benefits experience as well as experience interacting with senior company executives and members of the board of directors. This experience should include the development of total rewards strategy for executives as well as policies related to compensation, benefits and perquisites designed to fairly reward company executives, encourage their contribution to achieving business objectives and retain top talent.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Suresh Jogi via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai
+971 4 315 3000