About this role: HR Generalist
- The department seeks an experienced HR Generalist and business partner, who works with employees and management teams to lead the HR function at the department level;
- Oversee the application of HR policies, guidelines and procedures;
- Implement the corporate Performance management and promotion programs for department employees;
- Provide guidance to line management for employee related matters;
- Develop and implement a structured employee development strategy;
- Ensure that corporate people KPIs are being adhered to across the business plan cycle;
- Recommend new HR approaches and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and HR services performed;
- Recommend and execute plans related to improving employee engagement in the organization;
- Work in collaboration with HR teams at the Admin Area and Business Line levels to ensure consistency in the application of HR frameworks and programs.
- Bachelor of Science in Business & Management, Business Administration or Human Resource Management;
- Certifications: Completion of SHRM, PHR or CIPD Level 5 or other International equivalent certificate or a MS degree in HR;
- Minimum Years of Experience: 7.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Suresh Jogi via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai
+971 4 315 3000