About this role: Health Safety Environment & Capability Lead
Are you a seasoned Health and Safety professional looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity in Brisbane? We are seeking an experienced HSE & Capability Lead to join our clients team on a permanent basis and play a critical role in supporting their employees and operations.
Working with an exciting and innovative company, with an international footprint in the logistics and materials handling industry, you’ll be part of a team that really look after their people.
As a subject matter expert in occupational health and safety, this role is responsible for developing and implementing safety policies, processes, and work instructions to ensure compliance with local and global regulations.
- Champion all aspects of safety within a fast-paced, automated logistics environment.
- Collaborate with global stakeholders to assess risks, implement controls and develop best practice safety methodologies. Provide expert advice across and within our business.
- Conduct risk assessments, incident investigations, and root cause analysis investigations.
- Facilitate all aspects of incident/injury management and return to work.
- Participation in the establishment, optimization and further development of Safety and Capability processes and methods.
- Develop reporting templates for the organisation and to our customer on key KPI's and relevant information.
- Implement capability frameworks that support the upskilling and development of our team.
Education & Experience:
- Demonstrated prior experience in leading workplace health and safety (preferably with manufacturing/FMCG environments).
- Return to Work Coordinator qualification and previous experience across incident/injury management, return to work and WorkCover.
- Certificate IV in TAE highly desired. ICAM/other incident investigation methodology trained.
Our client offers a competitive salary, flexible work arrangements, and opportunities for career growth and development. They value diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunities for all employees and are committed to creating a positive and supportive work environment.
If you have a passion for safety and are committed to fostering a culture of excellence, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Alison Hodgson via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane
0449 090 187