Global Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics Manager
Vacancy number • PUB406152
We are seeking an experienced and adept Global Clinical Trials Supplies and Logistics Director to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end management of clinical supplies and logistics for our global clinical trials. This role requires a deep understanding of international regulatory requirements, pharmaceutical packaging, and distribution processes. The Global Clinical Trials Supplies and Logistics Director will collaborate extensively with cross-functional teams to ensure the seamless execution of clinical trials and the efficient delivery of investigational products to global study sites. The Director will be part of direction committee and will have to implement their vision in collaboration with the VP Sales and Marketing.
About this role
- Develop comprehensive project plans for global clinical trial supply and logistics activities, considering the unique requirements of each trial and its international scope.
- Coordinate the execution of clinical supply and logistics plans, ensuring alignment with trial objectives and timelines.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to assess clinical supply needs, forecast demand, and manage the procurement of investigational products and medical supplies.
- Oversee the coordination of international shipping, customs clearance, and distribution of clinical trial materials to various study sites worldwide.
- Ensure compliance with international regulations and guidelines governing the transport and distribution of pharmaceutical products.
- Establish and maintain relationships with global logistics partners, packaging suppliers, and distribution centers to facilitate efficient and compliant operations.
- Collaborate with third-party vendors to negotiate contracts, monitor performance, and resolve any logistical challenges.
- Stay up-to-date with global regulatory requirements and guidelines related to clinical trial supply and distribution.
- Ensure all activities related to clinical supplies and logistics adhere to relevant regulations and industry standards.
- Identify potential risks and challenges in clinical supply and logistics operations and develop strategies to mitigate disruptions.
- Proactively address any logistical issues that may impact trial timelines or product availability.
- Collaborate with clinical operations, regulatory affairs, quality assurance, and other stakeholders to ensure alignment and effective communication throughout the trial lifecycle.
- Be able to provide a clear vision on how to develop and implement this vision into this department to become a leader in industry.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., supply chain management, life sciences, project management) is required. Advanced degree is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in project management with a strong focus on clinical trial supplies and global logistics within the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- In-depth knowledge of international regulations (e.g., ICH, GMP) related to clinical trial supplies, packaging, and distribution.
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex global clinical trial supply projects from planning to execution.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and collaborate effectively with external partners.
- Proficiency in project management software, logistics systems, and Microsoft Office suite.
- French and English bilingual
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a full-time job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with onboarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Tori Pochapsky quoting publication number: PUB406152