About this role: Financial Analyst
Our client, based in Western Sydney, is prominently known for their dedication to producing premium eggs that are distributed to the largest retailers in Australia. As their business continues to grow they now have a need for a Financial Analyst to join their commercial team.
- Extract, manipulate, and analyse data from multiple sources to deliver valuable insights.
- Design and maintain dynamic dashboards, reports, and visuals to represent complex business data in an understandable manner.
- Utilize advanced Excel functions for data modelling, analysis, and financial forecasting.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to provide actionable recommendations based on data insights to drive business growth.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Recommend and implement best practices in analytical processes and data visualization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or a related field.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with data querying and database structures, Power Bi is a plus.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Ability to communicate complex data in a clear and concise manner to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- $95,000 - $105,000 plus superannuation, experience dependent.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Work with a team passionate about data-driven decisions.
- Drive to work, ditch the city commute! Based in Minchinbury with FREE on-site car parking.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidate.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)