FIFO Systems Trainer
Vacancy number • PUB406160
Looking for an exciting new opportunity to support the digital transformation of a major mining companies processing assets? Brunel is currently seeking a Systems Trainer to join the team and help drive the adoption and embedding of work management digital solutions across sites in the Bowen Basin.
Our client is committed to sustainability and have undertaken a major digital transformation to support their ESG strategy. As part of this transformation, they are moving away from paper-based solutions and implementing new systems, products, tools, and equipment.
About this role
You will work closely with stakeholders to identify any system knowledge gaps and develop learning tools and plans to support the site. You will also facilitate digital training sessions and coordinate a training schedule to ensure that new and current site employees and contractors are properly trained. Other responsibilities will include providing initial systems support, maintaining records, and training matrices, reviewing, and participating in the revision of training material, and working in parallel with other Systems Coaches to ensure standardization across sites.
- Assessing the current workforce's digital literacy levels and identifying areas for improvement to support the digital pathway.
- Developing and maintaining a range of digital literacy learning tools, including online training modules, user manuals, and reference materials.
- Upskilling employees with the latest digital literacy skills and facilitating regular training sessions to improve the workforce's knowledge of relevant software, hardware, and systems.
- Coordinating and maintaining a comprehensive training schedule that caters to new employees, current staff, and contractors' digital literacy training requirements.
- Providing initial systems support to staff and escalating issues when required, including coordinating with IT support to resolve technical issues.
- Experience of training onsite, especially in fly-in fly-out (FIFO) environments.
- Relevant qualifications and certifications related to Training and e-learning, such as a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or a similar qualification.
- Experience in delivering training for various digital products, applications, services, and tools, such as online timesheets, time and attendance applications, mobile devices, digital work orders, and Underground Forms.
- Ability to train non-technical stakeholders in a site-based classroom setting, ensuring that training is tailored to the learners' needs and abilities.
- Experience providing post-training coaching and system issue support to learners to help them overcome any challenges they may encounter while using the digital systems and tools.
- Proficiency in using MS Office Suite, including generating reports and providing updates to relevant stakeholders.
- A confident, "can-do" attitude, coupled with patience and understanding, is essential for success in this role.
At Brunel, we are passionate about our people and committed to providing a supportive and inclusive work environment where you can thrive. If you are excited about the prospect of working with a global mining company to support their digital transformation, we encourage you to apply for this position today.
The role will be offered as a 12 month contract at leading day rates. We are looking for people based in Brisbane that are willing to work on a FIFO 5/2/4/3 Roster.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Mark Crow quoting publication number: PUB406160