Field Service Subsea Technician (TSP)
Vacancy number • PUB406395
Our client, a prominent global oil and gas service provider, is currently seeking a Field Service Subsea Technician - Technical Service Personnel (TSP) based at the offshore locations of Broome/Darwin.
About this role
- Install, test and repair new and reworked products (equipment, Tools) Handles Customer comments, requests and complaints
- Provides sales support ensuring the customer is fully informed of all aspects of the job Completes Field Service Orders (FSO) and Field Spare Parts Tickets (FSPT) and accountable for the timely submission of these and other revenue-generating documents
- Establish and maintain communication with a Customer representative on issues related to his/her perimeter (job installation/testing procedures, equipment tooling and spare parts requirements, equipment and tooling function fit and critical technical data)
- Assures all quality issues and documentation (equipment and procedural defects) is communicated and sent back to the Company’s Service Management
- Completes field documentation after the completion of each service job
- Provides project support as required for all new projects which include assisting with project Factory Acceptance tests and System integration Testing
- Prepares and complete safety-related documentation. Pursues safe work practices
- May mentor or Instruct less experienced team members and/or Customers in and out of the Field
- High School Diploma or equivalent technical diploma
- Intermediate knowledge of one or more of the following fields; subsea electrical equipment, hydraulics equipment, mechanical equipment and tools, structural steel
- Experience in Subsea services operations. SIT, SRT, Preparation of Subsea trees, Tubing hangers, running tools, bore protectors, wellhead drilling tooling. logistics, warehouse and workshop support.
- Hangers, Chsart's, BOP test tools, weight set test tools, wear bushings, bore protectors, IWOCS etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience or equivalent in field service technician role
- Ability to read and understand drawings
- Ability to perform moderate to complex mathematical calculations
- Knowledge of applicable theories, practices and accepted internal business processes and procedures
Contract duration : 12months with chances of extension.
Location : Offshore - Broome/Darwin
Roster : 28days on & 12 Days Off rotation
Join our client for a distinctive experience in a dynamic work environment!
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Sneha Poranki quoting publication number: PUB406395