About this role: Field Engineer
Brunel are looking for a highly experience Field Engineer to work for one of our major global clients
Start date: ASAPLocation: Esbjerg, Denmark
Duration: 12 Months
What you Will be Doing:
- Ensure a good relay with the OOC team members when production is at stake,
- Provide first diagnostics / checks / trouble shooting in good collaboration with Tier 1 and Site Production teams,
- Ensure wells are maximized and producing in their envelops,
- Check site is lined up and maximized inside the operating envelops,
- Ensure production upsets are identified and in a remediation plan,
- Advise OIM and Production Superintendent when shortfalls and optimization are at stake
What we are Looking for• Bachelor of Engineering Degree / MSc. in Petroleum / Chemical Engineering or equivalent.• 0 to 6-year experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
• Dynamic, curious, open minded Engineer in the pillar pools of TEPDK who requires site exposure for his / her career growth.• Clear Software agility.
• Fluency in English.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Ben Callander via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester