About this role: Farm Manager
Our client, a distinguished entity in the agricultural sector, has been prominently known for their dedication to producing premium layer eggs through many years of operations. Their legacy, which firmly adheres to the highest quality standards and sustainable farming practices, is depicted through their persistent delivery of superior eggs, with a commitment to ensuring optimal welfare for their hens and a sustainable environment.
Employing innovative and ethical egg production systems, they are acclaimed for their high-quality produce and perpetually advancing operational methods.
- Leading and motivating a team
- Managing and operating farm resources and machinery
- Monitoring animal welfare and ensuring high production quality
- Actively promoting a safe and productive company culture
- Roster system coordination with the farm 2IC to monitor alarms
- Supervisory experience within the agricultural industry
- Proven leadership skills, self-managing and proactive.
- Robust understanding of OH&S requirements
- Proficient with Excel and computer literacy
- Previous poultry experience highly regarded
- Base salary $75-$85k depending on farm size and experience.
- Onsite accommodation and a company vehicle
- A supportive workplace with high quality and safety standards
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidate.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)