About this role: ERP Coordinator
- The ERP Coordinator is a multi-disciplined role that assists SAP end users in adhering to the agreed global processes and that these end users have the knowledge to use SAP to carry out these processes. The SAP Super User act as first line support queries for their functional area, resolving issues or escalating to SAP (ERP) central or support team where appropriate;
- The ERP Coordinator is also required to work closely with Business Process owner (BPO), Senior SAP Logistics Analyst and key stakeholders to continuously identify process and system improvements that can be implemented to add value to the overall COMPANY business;
- Finally, the ERP Coordinator will form part of the local release team ensuring UAT is complete and working with the Change Manager to ensure that changes to process and system are communicated to all end users within their functional area.
- Regular coordination between (Offshore/FOPS/E&C/C&P/MRP/ Master Data) teams regarding incident fixes and executing corrective/reversal entries in production (E2P);
- Generating of critical warehouse KPI reports and taking up with relevant team leads for corrective actions.
- Ensure completion of open warehouse transactions;
- Resolving issues involving end user SAP label printers, barcode scanner devices;
- Noncompliance / Business / SAP process issues need to be highlighted to Lead, Warehouse & Yard for further actions;
- Delivery of SAP training and coaching to Logistics community. Ensure End Users are correctly trained in accordance to their role – by either conducting the training to the End User or make sure they are enrolled in training by another Super User;
- Hold coaching sessions, knowledge presentations as required to cascade any change to process or system as a result of a release;
- Responsible for knowledge transfer to new starts within their department or functional area working with the local change manager if formal training is required;
- Cascade all communications to relevant business process owners and end users as required;
- When a new colleague starts the ERP Coordinator will request assigning adequate roles and carry out one to one training (if not possible to fit in directly to class room training);
- When a colleague leaves the company, the Super User will inform the local SAP support team so they can terminate the user and make sure there are no SAP workflows active for the user;
- Continually improve own SAP knowledge to remain expert in both the relevant business processes and SAP.
- Maintain business relationship to local Super User community;
- Act as an ambassador for SAP in the respective functional area(s) within COMPANY;
- Participate in change management activities that support the business units, e.g. training, site visits (with clear remits), etc;
- Act as a change agent/leader to champion the introduction of new functionality and processes.
- In depth knowledge of supply base associated with Oil & Gas Industry in Mid-East;
- Strong interpersonal skills which result in teamwork, influence, trust and well developed internal and external relationships;
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload to meet demanding targets and working to tight deadlines;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under own initiative but also as part of a busy team;
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability;
- Results orientated, with good negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Excellent PC skills, with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office work packages (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Good SAP experience in operations;
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills;
- Certification Degree / Diploma in Logistics & Warehouse management;
- Thorough understanding of SAP business processes;
- Expert knowledge and understanding of the SAP solution in inventory management (IM), warehouse management (WM), remote logistics management (RLM) that interfaces with other SAP modules (Plant Maintenance, Finance & Supply chain);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good organization skills;
- 5+ years experience within Oil & Gas Industry preferably in Mid-East;
- 5+ years of upstream Oil & Gas SAP experience.
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
About BrunelA powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Deepika Mafatlal Jain via the details below, quoting publication number:
Deepika Mafatlal Jain
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha