About this role: Engineer
- Conducts special studies and performs engineering analysis, development, design, coordinate and control of assigned projects within any one of the recognized engineering fields; Job requires that incumbents have training, knowledge and ability in his engineering specialty, a working knowledge of related engineering fields, applicable codes and standards;
- Leads and recommends new continuous improvement solutions for installations or modifications to improve existing facilities and standardization within specific fields of endeavor; Estimates costs, prepares justifications and completes expenditure requests as required;
- Leads the activities of project proposal that include development of scope, functions, interrelationship, integration, physical solution definition, cost estimate, etc; Leads project execution for project proposal, initiatives, studies and continuous improvement of solutions and problem solvers;
- Plans, schedules and provides work direction for preparation of designs, processes, reports, correspondence and related data and assures the efficiency, adequacy and conformance to overall objectives of challenging engineering problems;
- Formulates the basis for engineering studies in any of several basic or special engineering fields by analyzing and evaluating all relevant data; Evaluates data as to scope, effect on existing installations, economic value, and long-range planning and budgetary considerations;
- Initiates detailed work outline and makes decision as to basic approaches, processes and/or equipment; Performs work and/or delegates work to other engineers for final development of specialized or technical proposals and proposed projects;
- Brings all elements of a project together, makes certain that all elements proceed satisfactorily on schedule and within the allocated budget; and initiates corrective action as required; Reviews cost estimates, recommendation from vendors, engineering firms, and licensors;
- Develops scope and description of technology items and leads the implementation and operation of developed solutions in the field;
- Reviews work of engineers directed; Checks that reports are written according to established methods of good report presentation; Makes recommendations for future study or report changes; Conducts peer-review of technical reports and reviews work of third party, technology reports, and engineering standards.
- Bachelors Degree - Title: Bachelor of Science - Discipline Title: Engineering;
- Minimum 9 Years of Experience.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Suresh Jogi via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai
+971 4 315 3000