About this role: Engineer - Automation Level 1
- Steel/pipes Industrial related projects experience;
- Siemens PLC programming experience + SCADA + HMI. Experience with instrumentation and robotics (Min. 10 year’s experience – steel industry experience will be preferred);
- Design, construction, integration, plant installation, successful launch and continuous improvement of equipment and tools required in plants for the production of high-quality parts;
- Will design, develop, test, and evaluate integrated systems for managing industrial production processes, including quality control, inventory control, error proofing, material flow, cost analysis and production coordination. Design electrical control panels;
- Design programmable logic controller software. Design programmable human machine interface (HMI) software. Tryout, debug and provide start-up support for control systems;
- Provide technical support for installation of tools and equipment. Provide technical support for training of plant personnel;
- Travel to plant sites as required. Coordinates needed support resources to achieve project objective(s).
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering;
- Minimum 10 to 15 years in project Engineering, Erection Installation commissioning and related roles.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Jithin Thomas via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai