Vacancy number • PUB406501
Brunel has exciting job opportunities for electricians working at our clients mine site in Southern California. Full time positions, hourly paid plus overtime, benefits, and relocation assistance.
About this role
- Perform the day-to-day electrical support for the mine which includes high, medium, and low voltage systems.
- Maintain annual grounding/continuity testing program.
- Interpret and understand single line and schematic drawings.
- Update and maintain single line and schematic drawings to document changes.
- Work closely with the various operating departments to develop and maintain an effective preventative maintenance (PM) program.
- Act as a trainer and mentor to other electricians as it relates to safety, SOPS, etc.
- 5+ years of industrial electrician experience required.
- 3+ years of experience with electrical work on crushing and conveyor systems.
- 2+ years of team leader experience.
- Must have their own tools and toolbox.
- Electrician state certification a plus.
- Mining experience preferred.
- Willing and able to do shift work as needed.
- Able to climb and lift 50lbs.
- Driver’s License required.
- 401K with Company Matching
- PPO & HMO Health Insurance Plans
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Vacation Accruals
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Sarah Logan quoting publication number: PUB406501