Electrical Design Engineer
Vacancy number • PUB406723
- We’re hiring Electrical
Design Engineer for one of our Leading MNC in infrastructure to join their
- This position is based out in Noida.
About this role
Position: Electrical Design Engineer;
YOE: 10+ Years;
Contract type: 1 Years Contract;Location: Noida
- Qualification: BE/B Tech Electrical;
- Years of Experience: 10 + Years;
- He/she shall be competent in performing the activities related to detailed engineering & be a good communicator;
- He/she shall be able to manage technical complexity and shall co- ordinate between designers/or draftsmen & shall have administrative experience in 3D Modelling suites;
- He/she shall prepare/review the documents and deliverables (3D Model review, Cable Routing Layouts, Cable Lists, Bulk MTOs, Lighting Layouts, Earthing & Lightning Protection Layouts, Substation Layouts etc;) assigned to him/her by the Project Leader /Specialist/Group Leader with required quality.
- Why work with Brunel? We
are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across
- Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you
to your ideal position.
- Brunel India Private
Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a
registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+
offices across 40+ countries;
- The Energy Division of Brunel Group
comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream,
Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering,
Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT;
- Our core services are
Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for
major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Anita Gupta quoting publication number: PUB406723