About this role: E&I Project Engineer
A leading Australian pharmaceutical manufacturing company is seeking an experienced E&I Project Engineer to join their team based in Broadmeadows. As the E&I Project Engineer, you will be responsible for planning project activities, managing design teams and supporting the delivery of E&I work packages under the direction of the discipline lead and project manager.
- Actively participate in all aspects of the electrical and instrument systems, including problem analysis, definition of requirements, design, software and logic definition, testing, and commissioning in a project environment.
- Participate in the selection of electrical equipment and its supporting infrastructure to meet current and evolving needs.
- Write specifications documents for the procurement of E&I components, selection, and installation.
- Prepare scope of works and project specifications documents.
- Co-ordinate with other multi-disciplinary project team members and manage design consultants.
- Provide test and acceptance criteria inclusion in Test and Acceptance Plans.
- Develop collaborative internal relationships with operational group managers, project managers, and process engineers alongside external consultants and contractors to aid in the delivery of projects.
- Support planning and coordination of any plant shutdown activities.
- Tertiary qualification(s) in Electrical Engineering from a recognized educational institution.A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in design, development, installation, commissioning, and/or servicing of electrical and instrumentation.
- Sound knowledge and experience with automation systems, with a preference for Siemens PCS 7.
- Knowledge in configuration of devices like VSD’s, Instruments, and smart electrical components.
- Experience in Industrial communication network protocols like Profibus DP, Profinet, ArcNet, and DeviceNet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.A commitment to occupational health, safety, and environmental protection.
- Experience in troubleshooting, process engineering, and the ability to understand and implement client requirements.
- Relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry and batch processes.
- An understanding of the current regulatory requirements in respect to Computer Systems (e.g. GAMP, PIC/S, etc.)
- Experience in Designing Automation networks and developing architectures.
- Commissioning of the network infrastructure including Fibre optic installation and network switches.
- Basic Understanding of Machine/Process safety and risk assessments.
- Project Engineering Experience in managing projects from the concept stage to the Handover and Delivering E&I package of works including Experience in Construction Management.
If you are a committed and experienced E&I Project Engineer with a passion for occupational health, safety, and environmental protection, we encourage you to apply. The company offers a competitive remuneration package and opportunities for growth and career advancement.
About BrunelBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world.We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Tim Chapman via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane