About this role: E&I Hookup Lead
- Perform Electrical and Control Construction Hook-up offshore activities for EPCOL Project, ensuring technical requirements (e.g., project specifications, data sheets, etc.) fully comply with project deliverables and standardised processes and to provide Functional Safety design support with full integration into existing facilities;
- This role conducts technical electrical and instrument and control construction activity of an offshore EPC Project, executing a defined by a EPC Contractor.
- Ensure that the Contractor’s Electrical, Instrument, Control, Facilities (Offshore scope) Construction designs comply with the Contract requirements including codes and standards. Provide guidance to the contractor to promote compliance;
- Plan and schedule the E&I Construction deliverables to enable efficient project execution, ensuring technical alignment and compliance with COMPANY operational policies, standards of business conduct and project management system;
- Supervises and ensures that the Contractor’s Functional Safety Topsides/Risers/Bridges, Offshore scope construction designs comply with the contract requirements including codes and standards. Provide guidance to the contractor to promote compliance;
- Participate to key design workshop and ensure that Instrument, Control, Functional Safety design recommendation are correctly implemented (Lessons Learned, Risk Screening/Formal Risk Assessment, HAZOP, SIL, LOPA, engineering criticality assessment, etc.);
- Supervise the Integrated Control and Safety Systems (ICSS) purchase order with the EPC Contractor and System Vendor in accordance with the roles and responsibilities given in the contract to ensure safe and seamless integration of the systems without any disturbance to the existing operating facilities;
- Supports Head of Jackets /Topsides /Bridges in monitoring the contractor’s progress on delivery of the required documents in the Electrical and Instrument Control of Topsides/Riser Platforms and Onshore (Offshore);
- Coordinate with Subject Matter Experts with respect the disciplines involved in delivery of the Electrical, Instrument Control related to Topsides/Riser Platforms Engineering, and ensures endorsement of Process Technical deviations to Company specifications when required;
- Ensure compliance with management of change procedures for changes in the contractors design or deviations from the company directives.
- Bachelor Degree in Instrument Engineering or equivalent;
- 8 years’ experience working in Electrical, Instrument and Controls, preferably in a major project environment within the oil and gas industry and having a broad knowledge of engineering execution including design standards, specifications, codes, safety criteria, offshore facilities design, construction and operations.
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- 31 Dec 2025
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Katrina Joy Umagat via the details below, quoting publication number:
Katrina Joy Umagat
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha
+974 4040 3434